Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A renewed desire to pay it forward!

When I headed to Grand Island, New York for my two day life plan - I had no idea how precious our time together would be.

We spent the better part of two days sitting together in front of a roaring fire. The windows provided the backdrop for a light snow-fall in the wooded yard. We talked, laughed, prayed, listened, and waited as the Holy Spirit directed each session.

My Life Purpose Coach Facilitator, helped me understand (at a deeper level) the story God was telling through the circumstances of my life. I could see how my strengths, values, and passions were woven throughout each frame of my life.

The entire experience gave me a renewed desire to pay it forward. I am re-committed to advancing the Kingdom.

As I head back home to Colorado, I am embracing my God given design and celebrating my unique purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment